Roundtable headed by the Egyptian President and German Chancellor discussing the future of Green Hydrogen
A high level roundt able headed by the Egyptian President, AbdelFattah El Sisis, and the German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, discussing the future of Green Hydrogen, how to scale it and what the private sector needs to reach scale.
- Co-Chairs: President of Egypt and German Chancellor
- Moderator: Borge Brende - President WEF
- Ursula Ven Der Leyen - Chairperson European Commission
- Alexander De Croo - Prime Minister of Belgium
- Gerd Muller - Director General of UNIDO
- Kitack Lim - Secretary General of IMO
- Dr. Fatih Birol - President of IEA
- Francesco La Camera - Director General of IRENA
- Jin Liquid - President of Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Daryl Wilson - CEO Hydrogen Council
- Nassef Sawiris - Executive Chair OCI N.V.
- Luc Bertrand - Chairman DEME
- Terje Pilskog - CEO SCATEC